Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Storytime Fun
The boys and I have been out and about since getting settled and one of our favorite things to do is to go to story time at the Holley Ridge Library every Tues. or Wed. Story time is SO much fun. Even crazy and busy Ryan is captivated for a whole 5min. (ha!). They read story's, sings songs, do puppet or finger plays, and at the end a craft. Free fun, I'm all over it!! My neighbor Kate and her 4 kids (yes, I said four!) go each week. Now that Keaton has preschool on Tues and Thurs. we are going on Wed. which is a nice way to fill up our Wed. morning. Keeping busy is the only way to stay sane I found. I was never able to do things like this before with the boys so I am really enjoying it and so are they. Ryan has really gotten interested in books over the last month. He loves turning the pages over and over. He does like to hear the story but only as long as you are willing to let him turn the pages and turn the book upside down every two seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment