Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good times

Where do I start???? We have been busy around here and just doesnt seem to be alot of blogging time lately. Keaton started back to school in Sept. and we have been adjusting to his new school schedual. He is going three days a week in the afternoon. I have to say I prefer mornings but I loved his teacher last year and she was teaching the 4/5's class in the afternoon this year so I switched him to afternoons but to be honest I prefer mornings as it's really messed Ryan's napping schedual up and as you know NAPPING is important to mommies!!! Good things is Keaton is loving school and doing well. He is a smart little bugger and needs the stimulation and interaction. August and September have been beautiful weather here in Colorado and we have tried to spend as much time outside as we can before it gets cold.

This past Sat. we woke up early and set out to pick our pumpkins for the year at the Happy Apple Farm. The boys love running thru the patch looking for the perfect pumkin. It was a cool fall day so it was perfect for getting our pumkins and drinking hot apple cider. The boys had a ball and Ben and I enjoyed ourselve too. Pictures to come soon!

Little peanut is growing inside me and finally give me a break when it comes to the nausea. I feel pretty good now and was happy to see my little one growing on an ultrasound pic last Tues. I am at about 16weeks now and in a few weeks we may get to see the sex that is if little one cooperates. We are so excited that our little on is growing well and so far looks healthy.

No comments:

Aiden's birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Keaton's Birthday

Lilypie

Ryan's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers